Königsteiner Straße 107
65812 Bad Soden / Taunus near Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 61 96 – 7 68 88 10
Responsible for the content:
Information according to §5 TMGv:
Heilpraktikerin Michaela Noll also responsible for content according to §18 Abs. 2 MStV
Competent supervisory authority:
Health authority Hofheim im Taunus
Professional liability insurance:
The healing activity is exempt from turnover tax according to § 4 Nr UStG.
Area of application:
Federal Republic of Germany
Liability for content
The content of our pages were created with the greatest care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 para.1 TMG (German Telemedia Act) and general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored information from third parties or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. If we become aware of any such legal infringements, we will remove the respective contents immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the sites is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not identified at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without specific indications of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. As far as the contents on this site were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such contents immediately.
Please find our information on data protection here.>>>
- Page https://www.akupunktur-noll.de/en/therapy/ 1. picture AdobeStock, 2., 3. picture Petra Kümmel, 4. picture, Shutterstock
- Pagehttps://www.akupunktur-noll.de/en/therapy/physiotherapy/ 1. picture Shutterstock, 2. picture, Igor Oldenburg
- Page https://www.akupunktur-noll.de/en/eye-acupuncture/ 1. picture
- Page https://www.akupunktur-noll.de/en/therapy/infusion-therapy/ 1. picture, Shutterstock
- Page https://www.akupunktur-noll.de/en/macular-degeneration/diagnosis-macular-degeneration/ 1., 2. picture, Shutterstock
- Page https://www.akupunktur-noll.de/en/macular-degeneration/macular-degeneration-causes/ 1. picture, Fotolia
- Page https://www.akupunktur-noll.de/en/clinic/contact/ 1. picture, Clinic Noll
- Page https://www.akupunktur-noll.de/en/clinic/impressions/ 1., 2., 3., 4. picture, Noll
- Page https://www.akupunktur-noll.de/en/glaucoma/ 1. picture, Adobe Stock
- Page https://akupunktur-noll.de/ 1. picture, Sabine Raab, 2. picture, Petra Bruder, 3. picture, Antje Kern
- Page https://www.akupunktur-noll.de/en/retinal-degeneration/ 1. & 2. picture Shutterstock